Sunday, June 14, 2009

Plastic bags - "I miss you . . ."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyIcj9BqbJs

Hi Guys
Mosaic art is an interest of mine so thought I'd break with the (library related) tradition & post this. It's a short video which demonstrates the ohs&w must-use technique for breaking tiles/china, and the title of this blog highlights the fact that I too have joined a large swell of the population in S.A. who used to re-cycle the grocery plastic bags for other purposes and now need to put them on the shopping list - I'm just lucky that I don't take a couple of dogs for regular walkies!

This video was created by Eileen Heller in 2008. Eileen has produced & posted on Youtube a series of videos on the various steps of creating mosaic art.
See www.expertvillage.com for more "How to" videos . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn as usual I didn't read your blog properly and opened straight to the 'How to videos where trhey were doing one on Hair Highlight : Pleat Technique Application!! still very interesting but not about mosaic. I am interested to hear you do mosaics - I have bought a book on how to do it in preparation for retirement!! Probably will never do it but never mind I have a nice book.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete